Over 40% of the population has been diagnosed with a mental illness of some sort. In this episode, we crack open a book, "The Myth Of Mental Illness" by Thomas S. Szasz, M.D., where he critiques modern psychology as "pseudoscience and warns against the dangerous overreach of psychiatry into all aspects of contemporary life.
*** Video of this episode here: https://youtu.be/fNrLsLL6aI8
• Banned.Video: https://banned.video/channel/the-soul-trap
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/TheSoulTrap
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSoulTrap
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_soultrap/
• Website: https://www.thesoultrap.com/
• Podcast: https://thesoultrap.buzzsprout.com/