On September 11, 2001, the world witnessed the worst attack on American soil. Nineteen terrorists from al-Qaeda hijacked four commercial airplanes, deliberately crashing two planes into the upper floors of the North and South Towers of the World Trade Center complex and a third plane into the Pentagon. It's been over twenty years since that day; what have we learned?
Video of this episode:https://youtu.be/YzBBOtl-RvQ
• Banned.Video: https://banned.video/channel/the-soul-trap
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/TheSoulTrap
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSoulTrap
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_soultrap/
• Website: https://www.thesoultrap.com/